PROMO THN 2013 DISKON 35% , ANDA BISA KES Dan DP (Bayar 2 kali,DP awal,Sisanya Setelah Barang Sampai)
HUB/SMS KE 085 - 314 - 777 - 977
*** Siapa Yang Cepat Dia Yang Dapat *** Buruaaaaaaaannn ........
• Lenovo ThinkPad Notebook • Power Adapter & Cable • Battery • User Guides • Backpack
FeaturesThinkPad® T Series notebooks are considered Lenovo's Enterprise Best Choice, offering a thin and light design with no-compromise performance at an exceptional price. Plus, with a potential for up to 24 hours of battery life, you can do business anywhere.
• Lenovo Battery Stretch lets you make temporary selections in extreme situations to extend battery life.
• NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology gives you the graphics power you want with the battery life you need.
• Solid-state storage drives offers greatest performance with lower risk of failure.
• Optical disk drive and audio automatically switch to a low power state when there's no activity.
• Green Power Scheme and ThinkPad EnergySaver technology allow you to achieve green power-saving standards and preserve mobile computing time.
Picture-perfect viewing. T Series laptops give you superior graphics performance.
• Intel® HD integrated graphics provides provides 2x better graphic performance than previous generations.
• Intense graphics and extended battery life.† NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology automatically switches to the built-in NVIDIA graphics card only when it's needed. You can extend your work session, yet still get the graphics power you need, whenever you need it. Whether you're putting together a visually intensive presentation on a long-haul flight, heading up three floors to share the latest multimedia design, or you're in a meeting that runs way over schedule, you know you will get the most out of your battery life.
• Support up to four monitors with NVIDIA Optimus technology.
• LED backlit displays are mercury-free and generate 25% brighter displays, boast crisper colors, consume less power and weigh 70 grams less than conventional CCFL displays. Use the wide dimming range to reduce brightness while still experiencing a clear display in dim environments.
• 16:9 aspect ratio with new HD LCD format enhances your viewing experience.
• DisplayPort video connector lets you attach a high-resolution attach a high-resolution digital display to your notebook. Use this next-generation display interface technology for everything from monitors to TVs to projectors and it even supports audio.
These portable powerhouses feature high-end processors and graphics for lightning-fast performance and durable, reliable data storage. They feature the Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 with optional Lenovo RapidDrive Technology offering solid-state storage drives to speed boot and application load times.
T Series models feature clean lines, a symmetrical display and wider hinges. Plus, our legendary ThinkPad keyboard and touchpad not only have a more modern look, they're easier to use:
• Larger, vertical Esc and Delete keys
• Minimized key spacing
• LED-lit multimedia keys and Fingerprint Reader
• VoIP Fn+F6 hotkey combination
• 27% larger multitouch touchpad with wider left- and right-click buttons
• Keyboard noise reduction technology combined with dual-digital array microphones suppress background noises and key strokes when on Internet calls
Connection made easy.
T Series offers a quick and easier way to connect for the best wireless performance. All ThinkPad models, T Series notebooks come with convenient Access Connections™software to manage your connectivity options as you move from location to location. Other connectivity options include:
• Gigabit Ethernet
• WWAN (with GPS) or with Gobi™ technology for 3G-speed access (select models)
• Bluetooth® 2.1
• WLAN support
• Up to 2-megapixel HD webcam
• Microphone and audio mute buttons with LEDs
• Easy-to-configure VoIP software with exceptional feature
Standarized green features.
• EPEAT® Gold-qualified and ENERGY STAR rated laptops
• LED backlit, mercury-free displays
• Enterprise-deployable SmartGrid Technology for power savings, including a Peak Power Scheduler
• Less power usage with 30% longer battery life during media play and Internet browsing
• Cooler and quieter
• Less power usage than previous T Series models with switchable graphics
• Less power usage with SSDs than standard hard drives
• Low 25-watt processor technology
• Extended battery life and less waste with Battery Stretch
• Energy Calculator to calculate power savings for your system configuration
Warranty - 3 year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Specifications * View Official Website *
Lenovo T420 41785ZA T-Series ThinkPad Notebook
Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64
Intel® Core™ i5-2520M Processor - 2.50GHz, 3MB Cache
- 1333MHz, Max Turbo Frequency 3.2GHz